Home Insurance Covers More Than Disasters
A home insurance policy from Day Insurance covers your home at times of catastrophes such as fire and tornadoes, but they can also cover hail damage to your roof, a broken water heater that flooded your basement, theft, vandalism, identity theft and more.
How to find the right Home Insurance Policy for you
- Step 1: Talk with an agent to determine what level of coverage is right for you.
Step 2: Choose your additional coverage enhancements:
- Back-up of sewer and sump pump
- Golf and other sports equipment
- Identity theft expense
- Personal computers
Step 3: Look for any policy discounts you may qualify for:
- Dwellings under construction
- Mature home owners and renters
- Multiple Policies
- Premium Paid in Full
- Protection devices (smoke alarms, deadbolt locks and fire extinguishers)
Talk to a Day Insurance agent to learn more about our home policies and to receive a free home insurance quote and coverage comparison.